NAMED AFTER BAM, THE TENACIOUS BREWERY DOG.
SOUR FARMHOUSE ALE
TIME IN OAK: 2 Months
HOPS: Cascade & Crystal
GRAINS: Pilsner Malt, Pale Malt, Wheat Malt, Black Malt, Flaked Barley, & Crystal 75
This delicious farmhouse ale is named for our Jack Russell, who struck by a car, bounced back in fine tenacious Jack Russell fashion. This farmhouse ale is brewed for those of us who knocked down, have picked up, dusted off, and carried on undaunted.
Golden naturally cloudy, bottle conditioned and dry hopped for a perfectly refreshing balance of spicy malts, hops, and yeast.
Cheers & Mahalo plenty!
Ron Jeffries, Founder and Chief Squeegee Operator
- New York International Beer Competition Silver medal for American Style Wheat Beer with Yeast, 2018
- Australian International Beer Awards Bronze medal winner in the Saison category, 2017
- Ratebeer Bronze medal winner in the Belgian Session category, 2016
- World Expo of Beer 1st place in the French/Belgian Style category, 2015
- Hong Kong International Beer Awards Gold medal winner for Best Saison, 2015
- The Great American Beer Festival Bronze Medal winner in the Session Beer category, 2009
- Named one of the top 25 beers in America by Men's Journal, 2006