Zwanze Day 2018 Is Here
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Peace Neighborhood Center to host our 3rd Zwanze Day at the brewery on September 29th, 2018! We will have an amazing list of breweries, many of which rarely find their way into Michigan.
Where: Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales' back lot - 2319 Bishop Cr E, Dexter, Michigan 48130
When: 2:12 PM - 7:00 PM with Zwanze Toast at 3 PM on September 29th, 2018
Tickets: $100 - non refundable - 500 tickets will be available. Includes commemorative sampling glass and 20 drink tokens. Tickets do not guarantee a pour of Cantillon Zwanze. Cantillon Zwanze will begin pouring at 2:45 pm and will be first come first serve for the Zwanze toast at 3 PM.
$10 - Designated driver tickets - strict no drinking policy. Limit 1 per purchase, non refundable. Includes 1 commemorative glass. Use code: JPDD
Breweries: Currently confirmed, will be updated.
- 18th Street Brewery
- Allagash Brewing Co.
- Arbor Brewing Co.
- Bagby Beer Co.
- Birds Fly South Ale Project
- Brasserie Cantillon
- Brouwerij 3 Fontaine
- Burial Beer Co.
- Cloudburst Brewing
- Creature Comforts Brewing Co.
- E9 Brewery
- El Segundo Brewing
- Gueuzerie Tilquin
- Garden Path Fermentation
- Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Holy Mountain Brewing Co.
- HOMES Brewery
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
- Monkish Brewing Co.
- North Peak Brewing Co.
- Other Half Brewing Co.
- Revelry Brewing Co.
- Stillwater Artisanal
- Speciation Artisan Ales
- The Lost Abbey
- Transient Artisan Ales
- Yazoo Brewing Co.
More coming soon!
Food/ Other Beverages: Will be available for purchase during the festival. Vegetarian and vegan options will be available.
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales & Kitchen
- Sacred Springs Kombucha (FREE)
More coming soon!
Zwanze Day at Jolly Pumpkin is hosted by Peace Neighborhood Center. The Peace Neighborhood Center is a nonprofit organization in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which provides programs for children, families, and individuals who are affected by social and economic problems. All profits from Zwanze Day ticket sales will go directly to the Peace Neighborhood Center.
Answers for (nearly) every question:
- Must be 21+ to attend. Yes, even designated drivers and children. This is a beer festival, no minors.
- No pets allowed.
- Tickets are non refundable, non transferable.
- You must have a valid ID to enter.
- Tickets will only be available online at Jollypumpkin.com and at the door day of.
- Jolly Pumpkin Zwanze Day merchandise will be available for purchase during the event.
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales & Kitchen will be open from noon until 11 pm during Day of Zwanze.
- Parking will be available onsite as well as at neighboring businesses which will be marked.
- No alcohol will be allowed in our parking lots before, during or after the event.
- All beer samples are 4oz except for Cantillon Zwanze.
- Pours of Cantillon Zwanze will be 2oz and will be first come, first serve. We will begin pouring Zwanze at 2:45 PM, the gates open at 2:12 PM. When it is gone, it's gone. Choose wisely.
- Zwanze Day will go on rain or shine. Don't worry we have a big tent.
- Last call will be at 6:30 PM.
Older Post: THE INSIDE LOOK AT TOP HOPS FARM