SOUR AMBER ALE
TIME IN OAK: 2 Months - 15 Months
HOPS: Strisselspalt & Tettnang
GRAINS: Pilsner Malt, Pale Malt, Munich 10, Wheat Malt, Crystal 150, & Black Malt
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS: Dextrose
Aged in large oak casks then bottle fermented, La Roja is a Franco-Belgian style ale crafted on the Flander's tradition of aged and blended beers. La Roja is rich and lush with undertones of caramel fruit and spice. Truly an ale of grace and distinction.
Cheers and Mahalo plenty!
Ron Jeffries, Founder and Chief Squeegee Operator
- Best of Craft Beer Gold medal for Flanders or Brown category, 2015
- Los Angeles International Beer Competition Silver medal for American-Style Sour Ale, 2014
- World Beer Expo 1st Place in the Sour category, 2010
- Australian International Beer Awards Silver Medal winner, 2010
- Rated in the top 50 beers in the world you must try by GQ