ORO DE CALABAZA
"THE GOLDEN PUMPKIN"
SOUR ARTISAN GOLDEN ALE
TIME IN OAK: 2 Months - 4 Months
HOPS: Crystal, Hallertauer, & Tettnang
GRAINS: Pilsner Malt, Pale Malt, & Wheat Malt
Aged in large oak casks and refermented in the bottle, Oro de Calabaza is brewed in the Franco-Belgian tradition of golden ales. Spicy and peppery with a gentle hop bouquet and beguiling influence of wild yeast.
Cheers & Mahalo plenty!
Ron Jeffries, Founder and Chief Squeegee Operator
- Hong Kong International Beer Awards Gold medal winner of Best Belgian-Style Ale, 2015
- Los Angeles International Beer Competition Gold medal winner of American-Style Brett Ale, 2014
- Silver medal awarded by Tastings, 2014
- #1 Rated Belgian Gold in the World by the New York Times, 2010
- Australian International Beer Awards Silver medal winner, 2010
- Named one of the top 25 beers in America by Men's Journal, 2010
- Great American Beer Festival Bronze medal winner for the Belgian and French Ale category, 2005
- Great American Beer Festival Gold medal winner for the Belgian and French Ale category, 2004